NSW Skills List
The NSW Skills List defines the courses subsidised under Smart and Skilled program. The NSW Skills List identifies the qualifications eligible for a government subsidy under Smart and Skilled. Developed through extensive industry and community consultation and labour market research, the Skills List includes a wide range of qualifications to support the diverse skills needs of NSW employers.
The Skills List covers:
- Certificate ll to Advanced Diploma qualifications
- Selected Foundation Skills courses
- All apprenticeships and selected traineeships
- Part qualifications for key groups and sectors
It is reviewed twice a year to ensure it meets the changing skill needs of industry. The Skills List is also updated regularly during the year to reflect changes to qualifications and vocational training orders for apprenticeships and traineeships.
The Skills List enables people in NSW to make more informed choices about their training, knowing that Smart and Skilled courses can give people the skills they need to get a job, advance their career or continue onto further study.
The Skills List covers all industry sectors in NSW. All NSW apprenticeships and selected new entrant traineeships are on the Skills List. The Skills List covers all industry sectors in NSW and includes qualifications up to Advanced Diploma.
Qualifications on the NSW skills list are eligible for government subsidy under NSW Smart and Skilled.
For more information visit the following government link: Smart and Skilled
The Skills List and latest updated list.
Looking for information about the NSW Skills List, visit the following government link: Smart and Skilled – NSW Skills List
The NSW Skills List is updated on a regular bases and can be accessed HERE.
Skilling for Recovery – Priority Part Qualifications List
The list below shows:
- Part qualifications approved under Skilling for Recovery
- These are either a nationally accredited skills set or locally designed skills groups approved for delivery by the National Skills Commission
- Details of the Units of Competency, price and loadings amount for each part qualification.
This list is regularly updated as qualifications are approved and added.
- Redeployment and youth
- Construction – existing worker, jobseekers/reskilling
Download the relevant list from the following link: Skilling for Recovery Priority Part-Qualification
For more information on who is eligible, what is available for students and employers, and what courses and training providers are available under Smart and Skilled, check out the following web site: GET THE SKILLS YOU NEED